This website is produced and managed by WorkCover WA, and aims to provide comprehensive information about WorkCover WA's Return to Work Conference 2017.
This website has been designed to be accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections or less than state of the art equipment;
- rural and regional users; and
- those accessing the website through hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for using the site;
- printer-friendly pages; and
- guide to additional software requirements
For more information refer to the relevant heading below.
Use your browsers zoom functionality to re-size the text.
Using the site
- Main navigation
The top menu covers all aspects of the Return to Work Conference 2017. Content relates to each menu entry.
- Utility menu (header and footer)
Comprises information pages common to every website such as Site Map, Accessibility, Contact Us, Terms and Conditions, etc
Every page of the site is printer-friendly.
Simply use the Print function of your browser to print whichever page you like. The Print function is usually located under the File menu of your browser window. When a web page is printed, it will only print the title of the page, the location of the page as well as the content.
Throughout this website, you may encounter documents that require you to install additional software on your computer.
In most cases however, you will not be required to install anything as most computers are capable of reading the documents and files on this website. Below is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website.
- PDF documents
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
The majority of publications and documents are in PDF format. If you don't already have this program you can download the latest version at no cost, from Adobe's website.